[RndTbl] Looking for a used computer to upgrade a Pentium 4 3.0 GHz

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Sat Feb 8 15:53:30 CST 2014

Seconded.
Purchased a few machines from them over the past N years (for N >= 6).

I have an E6500 I adore but anxiously want to replace with a E6510 to get over a 4GB limit (damned VMs).
They FREQUENTLY have really tempting sales (right now there is a sale, 28% off on all desktops code VALENTINE14, expires... well you can figure that out).

Be VARY wary of C2D based machines as DDR2 is pricey...(especially SODIMMS).
If you can max out the machine for cheap then go for it... otherwise save a bit longer for an i5 or the unicorn like C2Ds with DDR3.

--
Sean
P.S. I have only DDR2 based machines, so painful.