[RndTbl] Visio stencils for cable connections?

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Apr 4 11:23:15 CDT 2014

Have you checked out VisioCafe?  I found it pretty quickly using
Google.  Their NetApp section (http://www.visiocafe.com/netapp.htm) has
a CableConnectors set of stencils.  I don't use Visio, so I can't really
evalute its fitness for your needs.  Leviton also has Visio stencils,
including a set for connectors & adapters, at
http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/SectionDisplay.jsp?section=44562&minisite=10251
.  You don't mention what you've already looked at and ruled out (maybe
too many to mention?), so my apologies if I'm flogging a dead horse here.

An alternative, if you can't find suitable stencils, might be to find
some SVG clip art that you could import into Visio.  That would broaden
the available pool quite a bit, I'd expect.

Cheers,
Gilles

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>