[RndTbl] IBM "clicky" keyboards

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Sat Sep 28 06:25:31 CDT 2013

On 2013-09-14 Adam Thompson wrote:

> IBM Model "M" keyboards are still available

I've been using nothing but an original IBM "M" since 1995 (just one,
the same one, never replaced, never repaired!) and will never switch, so
I can for sure vouch for these things!  Good thing I don't use Windows
much, as there is no Windows key :-)

> *NEW*, today.  They are expensive

I just checked and $70-$100 is not what I would call expensive for
these amazing keyboards.

> you can use as a melee weapon

Joke of the month, that one!

> from the manufacturer, Unicomp, who can be found online at
> http://www.pckeyboard.com/.

Question, which one do you need to buy to get the Windows key (should
I ever desire that abomination)?  101?  104?  more?