[RndTbl] Off topic: coax work

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:15:07 CDT 2013

I tried the twist-on connectors, twice, and I'm getting poor to no signal.
There are several possibilities. Operator, connector, cable... The
connectors I got are "RG6". What are the odds that the wire is RG59 and the
mismatch is a problem? The cable is pretty old and is that beigey colour.
It's unmarked.

Another alternative is to buy the 30m pre-made cable I saw at Home Depot
and use that.

Opinions?