[RndTbl] Load-balancing / dual-WAN / multi-WAN routers or other solutions

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Sun Mar 31 08:47:28 CDT 2013

Keep in mind that turning off rp filter means that packets which match an
IP for any interface will be accepted on all.

That is why I suggested OBSD.

Not so bad if you're on MTS as they'll block before the tunnel, But ive ran
into issues with someone on shaw with a misconfigured router.

Ofcourse if you use iptables properly the likelyhood of someone getting
source and dest is pretty low..

Rob