[RndTbl] snail mail spam ...

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Fri Mar 22 10:10:02 CDT 2013

Anyone can go to Google and sign up for their affiliate program. There
might be some basic sniff tests, but once you're in, as long as there
aren't too many complaints and your lead quality is acceptable, you can fly
under the radar for quite some time. (My last job was at an affiliate
marketing company... affiliates would try all sorts of things).

Sean