[RndTbl] XDMCP on Ubuntu Precise (12.04 LTS)

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Sun Mar 17 17:51:41 CDT 2013

With X, the terminology is also backwards to what you might think ...
the "Server" is managing your display/keyboard/mouse and the "client"
runs on the remote machine you're working on ...
If you want to turn a PC into a X display machine, i've used other
options, but really, some form of *nix is best for this ...

Dan.