[RndTbl] Roundtable Digest, Vol 102, Issue 5

Michael Doob mdoob at ad.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 11 12:16:42 CDT 2013

On 13-06-11 12:00 PM, roundtable-request at muug.mb.ca wrote:
> It has been an honour, privilege, and great fun to be part of this
> community as I have matured from a high school student to (cringe) young
> professional.
>
> MUUG is a great group that has a long history, and I will miss being an
> active part in it.
>
> All the best to everyone, and I hope to see you all tonight!
> Robert Keizer

Actually, Robert, it has been fun watching you mature over the years.
You have contributed a lot to MUUG. Your dad can really kvell (If you
don't know that word, look it up. There is no equivalent word in English).

Cheers,
Michael

Michael Doob                    Telephone: (204) 474-9796
Department of Mathematics       Fax: (204) 474-7606
University of Manitoba          email: Michael_Doob at umanitoba.ca
Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3T 2N2