[RndTbl] Last MUUG meeting for me

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Tue Jun 11 10:03:53 CDT 2013

Greetings everyone,

Many people are aware that this will be my last MUUG meeting, but I
figure I should make some kind of informal announcement to the roundtable.

My fiancé and I will be moving to Palo Alto / Mountain View / Sunnyvale
this summer. She has been accepted to the doctoral program at Stanford
University starting in the fall.

It is unlikely that we will be returning to Winnipeg after her studies,
which are scheduled to last 5+ years.

It has been an honour, privilege, and great fun to be part of this
community as I have matured from a high school student to (cringe) young
professional.

MUUG is a great group that has a long history, and I will miss being an
active part in it.

All the best to everyone, and I hope to see you all tonight!
Robert Keizer