[RndTbl] UPS batteries

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Wed Jan 30 14:19:03 CST 2013

A bit late to the table here, but I've also purchased replacement batteries from upsforless.ca; even after shipping, they were cheaper than local.
However, I now have two dead UPSes... I'm unsure whether it was batteries or dead UPS electronics that did them in.  I suspect electronics, as neither of them will even perform the self-test when power is applied.
-Adam