[RndTbl] Lost messages/postings

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Jan 22 23:16:20 CST 2013

 Hi all,

Thanks for the continuing quest.  I've done some more send/receive
experiments outside of RoundTable in the last 48 hours, but the results,
while somewhat inconsistent, have left me with no conclusions to report
here, nor even definitive data to present here.

So, please keep at it, since I'm not the only one reporting this problem.
Can we at least determine whether or not everyone with this problem is
using Gmail?  I still have some suspicions in that regard, though not my
original simple thought of duplicate on unique message ID.

Hartmut Sager