[RndTbl] Grr - try again.

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 18 11:18:23 CST 2013

That is odd.  On my end, all three of the messages you sent looked to be
complete, multi-line messages in my inbox.  But in the mailman archive
(http://www.muug.mb.ca/pipermail/roundtable/2013-January/thread.html)
all 3 are truncated.  I think mailman might be choking on the ">From "
at the start of the second paragraph, which it might be taking as the
start of another message.  The ">" is usually added to lines that start
with "From " in the body of the message to prevent the line from being
seen as the start of a new message in "mbox" format mailboxes, so if
mailman can't cope with that, it's a bit of a problem.

As for the Raspberry Pi, considering they underestimated demand by a
factor between 100 and 1000, they did a remarkable job of scaling up!

Gilles

On 18/01/2013 10:11 AM, Dan Keizer wrote:
> OK, so here's a text-only non-mime version of the posting ...
> something's gotta give here :-)
>
> hopefully it will post the full text of the message ... otherwise, we'll
> try the old-APL way -- make the message one long line on the subject
> line :-)
>
> Dan.

Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/
Dept. Physiology, U. of Manitoba  Winnipeg, MB  R3E 0J9  (Canada)