[RndTbl] Off-topic: Convert a video signal

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:39:26 CST 2013

Yeah, I went from the RCA RF output to a switchbox to F-Type, into my VCR,
out to composite/left/right, into my amp, the video out to my projector.

I don't think I have a DIN5 connector keyboard around I could
cannibalize. These are available on eBay:

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=atari+800+monitor+cable&_sacat=0&_from=R40