[RndTbl] Fwd: SkullSpace Crypto night Wednesday! [Everyone is invited!]

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:48:30 CST 2013

To other Winnipeg technology-oriented organizations: here's a technical
event at Sksp, if you can distribute to anyone who would be interested.

Sorry for the late announcement, no one here is really a "promotion"
person, I'm trying to setup a better/faster system to announce our events
to other organizations...