[RndTbl] Here's the December 2013 MUUG Newsletter

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 15:06:07 CST 2013

Acclaim to the new board of directors!

I didn't think it cost $500/yr of postage for the newsletter - seems high
for a tech group. I don't know about others but I've been subscribed just
to remind me how quaint it is to receive information on dead trees and will
turn that off.

Why does MUUG pay $350-$700/yr for a PO box? Does it receive anything?