[RndTbl] smartctl output examples?

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Sat Aug 17 00:28:25 CDT 2013

Server:/dev# /usr/sbin/smartctl -H /dev/sda
smartctl 5.41 2011-06-09 r3365 [i686-linux-3.2.0-48-generic-pae] (local
build)
Copyright (C) 2002-11 by Bruce Allen, http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net

=== START OF READ SMART DATA SECTION ===
SMART overall-health self-assessment test result: PASSED

Both of my 1TB SATA drives output the same thing.
Running Ubuntu 12.04.1 Server Edition.

--
Wyatt Zacharias