[RndTbl] Blackberry 9700 ...

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Wed Oct 10 10:14:47 CDT 2012

Hi guys - I forgot to mention at the meeting yesterday ...

I thought I'd let you guys have first dibs if you're interested.

I have a spare Blackberry Bold 9700 phone I'll be looking to sell soon.

It is originally on the Rogers network, but is unlocked and will take
any SIM card.  (I've tested it with a talk mobile SIM and a 7-11
speakout sim).

It is in near-mint condition and is still actively in service.

Reason I'm selling, is I'm doing some android development and want a
spare android phone for testing.  (I don't need 3 phones).

First 120$ can take it ...

contact: email me, or 204-666-1919.

Thanks.

Dan.