[RndTbl] Emails blocked by government

Michael Sierks msierks at gwn.ca
Fri Jul 20 14:22:53 CDT 2012

Well I phoned the Manitoba government and 4 numbers later. I was advised
to get a government employee to open a support ticket as only government
employees can do so. Looks like I have a few more phone calls to make
before this will get resolve. And maybe a dozen more run-arounds.

Thanks for your help,

Mike Sierks