[RndTbl] Networking over home power lines

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:43:08 CST 2012

Thanks Sean -- nothing like a pair of pager systems in the backyard :-)

Lucky for me -- we're far away from any commercial setup -- but I have
enough RF-generating noise from the rack of computers downstairs ... it's
amazing how much RF is around us ... with most modern wireless setups, they
are fairly wide open on the front-end that any noise that is around it can
sometimes saturate it ...

Dan.