[RndTbl] Networking over home power lines

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:05:08 CST 2012

LOL -- funny ...

there are those types of transmissions that are controlled radiation and
operate properly within their assigned frequency ranges  -- and then there
are those that are spurious (ie: not confined to their appropriate
frequencies) and cause interference.  I would categorize the
ethernet-over-power as that type.

But -- if you do try it, If they are on the same line, then it may work ..
some say they can go 300m or so ... ideal conditions i suspect.

Dan.