[RndTbl] Postfix Policy Daemon

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Tue Dec 11 14:36:22 CST 2012

What distro & what version of it?

What version of postfix?

Why doesn’t policyd “run properly”?  Do you get any error messages?

There’s really only one mainstream solution, and that’s to use policyd ( <http://www.policyd.org> www.policyd.org).  There are other, less well-supported policy daemons… see  <http://www.postfix.org/addon.html#policy> http://www.postfix.org/addon.html#policy for a list.

-Adam Thompson

athompso at athompso.net