[RndTbl] Shaw DHCP weirdness or attack?

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Dec 5 12:02:02 CST 2012

On 2012-12-05 Colin Stanners wrote:
> That's a strange issue - which version of dhclient is it?

F16's dhclient-4.2.4-4.P2.fc16.i686
Should be pretty recent.

> Also, Trevor, you're alive! I had sent a few e-mails to different
> addresses when organizing the bad capacitor night at Skullspace and
> assumed you had been absorbed into the tubes.

Sorry!  I had my other business stuff takeover all my time and had to
ignore the cap repair requests for a while.  Are you going to MUUG
meetings now?  Say hi at the next meeting, ask any of the board, they
can point me out.  I'm still into the cap repair in a big way and stock
nearly every value at all times.  Not just mobos anymore either now
that nearly everything made has badcaps.