[RndTbl] RaspBerry Pi for sale locally!

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Dec 5 11:38:39 CST 2012

On 2012-12-04 15:37, Dan Keizer wrote:
> Well, I didn't believe my eyes when I saw it !
>
> I was in Active Electronics on Century in St. James picking up some RF
> adapters when I spotted a name brand that I recognized on the for sale
> table up front ... "Newark Element 14" ...
>
> Looking more closely at them they are the latest Raspberry PI's!  I
> believe they were selling for $49 ... at that price, they will be gone
> soon, so pick them up while you can... :-)
>
> Dan.

And if you haven't had your fill of Pi from the latest MUUG newsletter,
here's another piece that may be of interest...

http://www.techrepublic.com/photos/raspberry-pi-and-beer-a-match-made-in-heaven/6385042?tag=content;siu-container

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>
Manitoba UNIX User Group	Web:	http://www.muug.mb.ca/