[RndTbl] Screwdriver

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Mon Dec 3 12:48:10 CST 2012

Related to this, you might be interested in a fairly thorough Wikipedia
article on screw drive types, including the mind-boggling array of
tamper-resistant ones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_screw_drives

Note there are 2 triangular types, the TA triangle with straight sides,
and the TP3 triangle with curved sides, in addition to the tri-wing
triangular slotted heads.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/