[RndTbl] Screwdriver

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 13:38:18 CST 2012

...Or I could try replacing some of the bulbs. I got it partly working
again, briefly. When it was partly working, 1 in 3 bulbs on the 150-bulb
string were on. No bulbs are missing, but the shunts on 2 or more of them
may have failed. I hope somebody still stocks replacement bulbs for these.
Wish me luck! And thanks for the tip; I'll check PA if it turns out I need
the screwdriver.