[RndTbl] Multiple Outgoing Interfaces Linux

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Tue Aug 28 18:19:30 CDT 2012

On 2012-08-23 Robert Keizer wrote:
> Has anyone had this issue before? Any help would be appreciated - I'm
> just banging my head against the wall.

I do precisely what you are describing, working for years.  I think
Adam may have told you.  If you haven't solved it yet, email me back,
or call me 895-1263.  I'll have to dig in my setup templates to recall
precisely what I did, but I do know the tricks.

It was not easy, you have to do some wacky stuff.