[RndTbl] Question: downloading Youtube videos

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:37:47 CDT 2011

On 11-10-15 09:02 PM, Bill Reid wrote:
> I use the Firefox extension Downloadhelper.

	Thanks for the info. I presume you are using the first one in the
list... Here is an interesting comedy series to try. Look for "The curse
of the Flying Wombat".

	Unfortunately it sounds as though it is converting it to eight bit
sound. Do you have any recommendations for which settings to use?

				Later
				Mike