[RndTbl] Exim error

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Sat Nov 12 11:17:04 CST 2011

Something along the lines of listening only on 0.0.0.0, but not ∷0.  I’m sure exim has a listen-on-this-address directive, but it’s been so long I don’t remember what it’s called or where it is.  Personally, I would fix the problem by installing Postfix :-).

-Adam Thompson

 <mailto:athompso at athompso.net> athompso at athompso.net

(204) 291-7950 - direct

(204) 489-6515 - fax