[RndTbl] Request for SNMP help

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:30:14 CDT 2011

Sigh. Solution (keep in mind this is on a SheevaPlug running Debian):
add "contrib non-free" to the deb lines in /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update
apt-get install snmp-mibs-downloader

Then it basically works, although a small number of MIBs have errors. The
MIBs are downloaded to /var/lib/mibs/ and linked to /usr/share/mibs/.