[RndTbl] Speech recognition

Dan Martin ummar143 at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 15 12:02:46 CDT 2011

Did you find anything suitable, Mike?

I am interested in speech recognition for the Mac.  I think you answered my question about the system speech recognition (limited vocabulary).  I am looking for something that could be used with software that I write, that would have to have a very large / expandable vocablulary.  I don't want to have to cut and paste from another app (eg, microsoft word) to my app that I'm going to develope.

Ideally, I would be able to choose the vocabulary and have different vocablularies, depending on context.

-Dan