[RndTbl] RHEL.

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Fri Jun 10 16:05:09 CDT 2011

Excuse my ignorance but is there a nice legal way (that doesn't eat my allowance) to obtain RHEL for use in training?

I know CentOS is 'mostly compatible' but the mostly part gives me pause.
I need to get up to speed on WebSphere and DB2 whose free/express versions support RHEL specifically.  Both products have Window support but I'm not going there. :P

My plan is to stand up VMs to go through the installs and basic admin.
I don't have to be an expert or run services on it but I'd like to at least be conversant. :)

--
Sean (mobile)