[RndTbl] REQ: Volunteer of a Clonezilla Guru for one day (maybe less)

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Sun Apr 10 10:55:15 CDT 2011

You can also modify the small linux system that gets shoved to the clients -
I had to change it at one point because of video drivers. This might allow
you get a console on the machine.

I'm assuming you've tried to hit alt+f1 etc to switch to a console and it
didn't work?

Also, is it specific machines that cause this reaction, or is it sporadic?

Rob