[RndTbl] Tangent: Re: RTFM brainstorm.

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:53:11 CDT 2010

Going from the general to the specific, I'd say
 - the game(s) would be decided and announced in advance
 - each participant is responsible for bringing their own suitable hardware
 - each participant is responsible for pre-installing the selected game and
performing any other set up required before the meeting starts
 - I could bring my old-school 16-port 10 Mb/s hub (!), and we wouldn't use
IBM's network AT ALL
 - in the case of BZflag, there is a server portion which can run on a
suitably-configured Linux/BSD box (virtual or not) which could lead to some
non-game-related discussion