[RndTbl] RTFM brainstorm.

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Mon Sep 27 21:21:27 CDT 2010

Ooh, I'd love to get *any* insight into what autotools does.  OTOH, that could easily fly right over everyone's heads at the meeting (including mine)... Thoughts on that, anyone?

I certainly would second doing an RTFM bit on fink(1) (or is it (8)?).  Any serious MacOS user (IMHO) eventually winds up needing one of those projects for *something* or other.

And another hat to throw into the ring: make(1).

-Adam