[RndTbl] RTFM brainstorm.

Helgi Hrafn Gunnarsson helgi at binary.is
Mon Sep 27 12:42:23 CDT 2010

Hi, all.

The other day I was trying to execute a command on all subdirectories
(recursively) and files, even though these files and directories contained
non-alphanumeric characters and space. I found my answer on StackOverflow
eventually, but there were a lot of different approaches to it, some
utilizing commands like "awk", "gawk" (which I'm told is just a GNU
version), but in my 13 years on Linux, I've never found the serenity to
learn all those crazy text processing commands.

So perhaps, if someone is well versed in text/file/directory processing, a
short lecture on the most powerful commands might be useful. Just an idea.
:)

Kind regards,
Helgi Hrafn Gunnarsson
helgi at binary.s