[RndTbl] RTFM brainstorm.

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Mon Sep 27 10:28:10 CDT 2010

We are quickly powering through our current RTFM pool.

Since the point of the exercise is to educate the group it seems only reasonable to find out what commands/systems the group would like to hear about?

That being said, is there any command/system you were always curious about but haven't found time to investigate?
What about a command you are using but you are unsure if you are getting the full potential out of it?
Any particular command you enjoy using that you think other people could benefit from?

Let us know and we'll add it to the pool.

--
Sean
P.S. While we would really like members to present RTFM, just giving us an idea of the things you want to learn about will help a lot.