[RndTbl] slowing httpd access to cgi-bin scripts

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Tue Sep 21 16:38:26 CDT 2010

I'm really looking for an automated solution.  I suppose I could set
something up using fail2ban to do this, but as I've never installed and
configured that either, I don't know if this would be any easier than
any of the add-on modules for Apache.  For now, the quick addition to my
CGI wrapper script will probably do the trick.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/