[RndTbl] Desperate plea for help

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Mon Jun 7 11:02:45 CDT 2010

HP has their own command line tools which have a lot more features and
options than the BIOS does. I recently used them to turn two single
disks into a RAID 1 on a live system with no data loss or downtime.

They also have a lot of querying tools for examining the raid set etc.

If you haven't already tried them I can find out some more information.

Regards
--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca