[RndTbl] Request confirmation...

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:55:24 CDT 2010

I used to be on MTS with their DSL, but went to les.net as he provides
better options for what I would like -- and when I switched to les, my
speed doubled and my RTT went in half -- obviously MTS didn't have
things setup properly - I was even told from MTS at one point that the
loop length may have been an issue -- but, obviously it was not.  Good
thing I switched as I now have a nice full-speed DSL line :-)
I also have my VoIP hosted with les.net -- can't get better than that --

you can call .. but you can also get some information from the site
http://les.net

Dan.