[RndTbl] high-power 802.11g router recommendations?

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 2 12:54:20 CDT 2010

I am using the Linksys WRT610N but have not been impressed with the range. Not
really much better than the 54G. I tried the Netgear WNR3500 but it had no
better range. I settled with using the Buffallo WZR-HP-G300NH in access point
mode. The Buffallo's range a bit better than the Linksys but I have the Linksys
on the 3rd floor and the Buffallo in the basement so the coverage is ok.

-- Bill