[RndTbl] Fwd: Jobs

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Fri Jan 8 15:57:03 CST 2010

Is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying when companies do job
listings and don't even list a ball-park salary?

It's like "for sale" ads with no price, I just ignore them.

I guess if you were desperate for work you'd apply but is that the only
people they want to attract?

Just to be clear; I'm personally not looking for work but I'm just
saying...

John

On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 15:32 -0600, Montana Quiring wrote:
> I have a friend who's company is looking to hire a couple people.
> Please see attached PDF's.
> If you apply for one of the jobs, please mention Jeff Howie's name as
> he gets a bonus if you get hired. ;)
>
> -Montana
> Blog and Aggregation Site:
> http://montanaquiring.info