[RndTbl] [OT] looking for recommendation

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Thu Feb 4 03:20:29 CST 2010

Yes, this is off-topic and has nothing to do with UNIX... you've been
warned and can stop reading now if that bothers you.

I'm looking for recommendations for a bookkeeper, or something like
that: someone who can keep track of all the bits of paper I generate
(esp. in the course of self-employment) and do something more meaningful
with them than just shoving them into a (metaphorical) shoebox.

It'd be nice if they had a clue about taxes, CPP deductions, that sort
of thing, but not necessary - that's what an accountant is for, ultimately.

So... if you know anyone who might fit the bill, either pass their name
on to me, or pass my name on to them.

Thank you for your patience, we now resume our regular programming.

-Adam Thompson
  <athompso at athompso.net>
  (204) 291-7950