[RndTbl] Solved my problem with Apache, PHP, and user directories

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 21:24:42 CDT 2010

	I had to comment out some lines. Here is the NEW listing of my
php5.conf file if anyone wants to try it for themselves...

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
     <FilesMatch "\.ph(p3?|tml)$">
	SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
     </FilesMatch>
     <FilesMatch "\.phps$">
	SetHandler application/x-httpd-php-source
     </FilesMatch>
     # To re-enable php in user directories comment the following lines
     # (from <IfModule ...> to </IfModule>.) Do NOT set it to On as it
     # prevents .htaccess files from disabling it.
     #<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
     #    <Directory /home/*/public_html>
     #        php_admin_value engine Off
     #    </Directory>
     #</IfModule>
</IfModule>

	It was a 10 second fix it took me a year to find. ;-)

	Now I'm off to chase more wild geese.

				Later
				Mike