[RndTbl] Cameras

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Fri Aug 6 09:16:09 CDT 2010

Trevor, great to heard from someone who has some experience in video
surveillance.

I was looking into purchasing some IP cameras for use with ZoneMinder a
while back and was surprised how expensive they are.

So just a note to Kevin McGregor (the original poster on this thread),
in my experience there really is no such thing as a good & cheap IP
camera.

Trevor, I'm just curious if you've tried the cameras from Mobotix &
Axis ? Those were the two I was focusing on.

BTW, the Dlink DCS-3410 is listed on the Zoneminder compatibility list
so that's good. Someone should do a Zoneminder presentation at MUUG!

--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca