[RndTbl] Roundtable Digest, Vol 68, Issue 3

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Aug 4 18:21:33 CDT 2010

If you're going to go the dynamips route (link #2) then look at Dynagen...
http://www.dynagen.org/  is a python wrapper for dynamips, which lets you
write simple config files to build your network instead of trying to do it
with command line options.

That said, if you can get your hands on a couple of 2501s and some old
CSU/DSU units, you can practice loopback testing on T1s. Admittedly, this is
becoming less and less of a valuable skill.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/