[RndTbl] auto-IP

Kevin McGregor kmcgregor at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 19 21:01:15 CST 2009

Well, how do you connect to the Internet at home? Through some kind of wired
or wireless router? Often, they have a DHCP server built-in and enabled by
default, and your tuner box may get one from there. If that was the case,
you could check the web interface of the router to see which addresses it
handed out, and probably the only one would be for your new tuner device.

Kevin