[RndTbl] A LAN in the office

Sean Walberg swalberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 09:03:57 CST 2009

Not sure about the administrative concerns, but whatever you do, make sure
you're not handing out DHCP addresses to the rest of the campus ;)

BTW, the routers coming out now have the NAS functionality built in through
USB, just plug your own USB hard drive in and go.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/