[RndTbl] Photo gallery software needed

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Thu Feb 19 01:22:23 CST 2009

Gallery is probably the only software worth looking at. It has a
shopping cart with some built in photo processing places for the
checkout options and I'm guessing that could be easily customized to add
what your own.

http://gallery.menalto.com/

Aside from that, if you are willing to pay for a hosted solution there
are sites of that type like flickr and whatever the Apple one is called.

--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca