[RndTbl] Text based spread sheet

Stuart Williams stuartw at mts.net
Wed Dec 23 07:46:48 CST 2009

In emacs, M-x set-variable tab-width N where N is wider than your widest
column datum should work, unless I'm not understanding what you mean by
displaying tabs in columns.  If you don't want all the columns displaying
the same width, use M-x edit-tab-stops to customize them.

Then there's SES mode, a spreadsheet written in emacs, which I've never used
and probably never will, but it's always fun to try to think of some
application that couldn't or hasn't been written in emacs and then get
surprised to find it has.

Stuart.