[RndTbl] Text based spread sheet

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Mon Dec 21 11:30:39 CST 2009

I have a very wide "tab delimited" file that I need to edit in an ssh
console.

I've been downloading it, editing it with OpenOffice, then re-uploading
it but aside from being tedious, that isn't always possible if I don't
have my laptop handy.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a curses based program that
would make my life easier? I have no requirements other than editing and
preserving the file's tab structure in columns. If it can keep the top
row (the column labels) in view while editing that would be a bonus.

--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca